Friday, June 15, 2012

Help Support Sander's Book Tour. Here's How.



Dear Friend.

I am writing you from a great little independent bookshop in Savannah, Georgia, on the Atlantic Coast. This place is called "The Book Lady," it's cozy with a leather couch, dark tones, tons of new and used books, and good people. In a couple hours, I will do a reading and discussion of my new book, Slingshot to the Juggernaut. 

In one month of touring, I have found many great indie bookstores, full of people receptive to my ideas about peace, freedom, and deep investigative probings into the 9/11 cover-up. People have ideas of their own and they are very similar.

I have been reaching people. I have crossed into Canada twice, done readings as far West as Detroit. Two million people heard me on Coast to Coast radio for three hours. We just got a nice review in a newspaper in Greensboro. I have also been to New England, the Mid-Atlantic, the South, and many places in between. Still to come is the rest of the USA: Texas, Taos, California, and beyond!

In order to get there, my van, the "Peace Tank" need new brakes. I have tried to save money from book sales, but hey, it's not happening. I need your help, so that the tour can continue, safely. I need your help so that the truth in my book can continue to be heard. Would you consider making a donation, of any amount, via ChipIn?

Thanks Very Much!

No comments:

Post a Comment